Friday, November 8, 2013

BEST GOLD SPRAY PAINT...EVER!

I finally found the absolute best gold spray paint...thanks to Brittany...and I am in Love! If you remember I made over my craigslist bar stools and spray painted them with a gold that I thought I was happy with...until I saw Brittany use her favorite on her new headboard. When I saw the after pic of her headboard I thought the frame was metal, low and behold it was actually wood...a spray paint that produced a beautiful gold that I feel like I have been waiting for forever AND it looked like actually metal, I was sold! So it was time to redo my craigslist bar stools redo. I only had time to take a quick horrible iphone pic this morning, but you will get the idea...


Now I am on the hunt for anything to have the excuse to use this spray paint on.


No comments:

Post a Comment