Thursday, August 16, 2012

MIA

So sorry I've been MIA for almost a week! We've been on a stay-vaca this week. Even though I've been working on a couple projects at home, I'm not quite done, but hopefully I'll be able to share them with you in a few days. I have been refinishing a 35.00 dresser I bought on Craigslist and stripping the dining room, well more like "dining nook", table. The counter tops were installed on Saturday, the stone is beautiful, but the edge wasn't done quite how I wanted so I am debating right now, can I live with it? or do I risk taking the stone up, and it possibly breaking, so the edge can be changed? I guess we'll see. In any event I thought I would just rummage through some interior design inspiration pics I have filed away and share one of my favorite celebrity homes...Brook Shields...

My Favs are prob the bedroom, kitchen and bath...love the dark floors, light walls, rustic yet sleek.










No comments:

Post a Comment