Tuesday, January 15, 2013

TRENDY TUESDAY : BLACK WINDOWS

One of my plans for awhile for our condo has been to paint the windows and their mullions black. I actually started on the windows in our bedroom, and by started I mean I painted one coat on one window. But as I was looking for inspiration photos for this post, it gave me the motivation to go straight home from work today and at least paint the second coat on that one window and a first coat on the bottom half of window number two. Slowly but surely.
So until I actually finish and can show you some pics from the condo, I thought I would give you plenty of black windows to drool over.

NATE BERKUS

COASTAL LIVING

ROOST-HOME.BLOGSPOT.COM

JEFF LEWIS DESIGN

SARAH RUSSELL INTERIORS

VICTORIA PEARSON

KSARAHDESIGNS.TYPEPAD.COM

HONEYANDFITZ.BLOGSPOT.COM

ATLANTA HOMES AND LIFESTYLES

HOUSEREVIVALS.BLOGSPOT.COM

JILL SHARP

47PARKAVE.BLOGSPOT.COM

LYNN MORGAN DESIGN

OLIVERYAOHE.COM

STYLIZMO BLOG

KAY DOUGLAS

COCOCOZY.COM

No comments:

Post a Comment