Tuesday, July 17, 2012

TRENDY TUESDAY

WHITE AND WOOD INTERIORS
White rooms with natural wood accents make me feel warm and cozy, I love the look, especially when light to medium tones and/or rustic wood is used. And it's not limited to a particular style, country, modern, rustic...

HOUSE AND HOME
ATLANTA HOMES AND LIFESTYLES
ATLANTA HOMES AND LIFESTYLES
TIEK BUILT HOMES
THE IRON GATE
I am completely obsessed with this bathroom! vessel sinks! those round mirrors! subway tile! wall mounted faucets! vanity! yum yum

ELLE DECOR
ANTHONY TAHLIER PHOTOGRAPHY
THE BROOKLYN HOME
SUNSET MAGAZINE
MATTHEW WILLIAMS PHOTOGRAPHY
I am lusting over this kitchen...the range hood is a dream!

NEW ENGLAND HOME
THE BROOKLYN HOME COMPANY
DECOR PAD
SOMETHINGSIKNOW.WORDPRESS.COM
ANORDINARYWOMAN.NET
DESIGNMANIFEST.BLOGSPOT.COM


DECOR PAD
AMBER INTERIORS
ARIANNABELLEBLOG
POSITIVELYBEAUTY.COM

1 comment:

  1. I have recently started a blog, the info you provide on this site has helped me greatly. Thanks for all of your time & work.
    Kitchen Faucets

    ReplyDelete