Tuesday, March 26, 2013

HIGH GLOSS AND LACQUERED WALLS!

High gloss walls...It seems you either love them or you hate them. I happen to love them right now and would like implement them in our living room on one accent wall. Our living room/dining/kitchen is pretty small so I don't know if I would want to have every wall high gloss, I think in our space it might be too much. But there is a small nook behind the sofa that is carved out for a dining table, which we never use, so I am currently working on a desk (which hopefully I can finish painting soon so I can share it with you) and making that nook a little office for myself, the high gloss wall would be the back drop for the desk and make it feel like its own little spot.




This first picture is my favorite


TODD ROMANO













SAMUELANDPANDORA.COM

If you are looking for an easy removable option...








What do you think? Would you dare to go high gloss?

No comments:

Post a Comment