Thursday, January 3, 2013

THURSDAY FIND

Yes it's been awhile, but without a dragged out explanation (work, work, work) and apology for my absence, lets get back into the groove again!
I found this new shop on Etsy today and felt it deserved a post! I think their hand crafted lamps are just so awesome. I love Etsy, I love that it's a place where talented artisans can come together and share their beautiful work. Wouldn't you so much rather buy something from an individual who is trying to make a living off of something they have a passion and talent for and something that is made personally by them?!
The shop is StudioMOSSdesign. Their lamps are handmade from beech wood and clay and are so cute. Click on their captions to be directly to their shop listing.


TRUMPET DESK LAMP


PIXOSS DESK LAMP


SPUTNIK LAMP


No comments:

Post a Comment