Monday, February 11, 2013

We have finally dug out of the Blizzard of 2013 here in Mass. We never seem to quite believe the weathermen when they tell us we are going to get a bad storm, cause a lot of the time they make it a bigger deal than it really ends up being, and everyone runs to the grocery store for no reason, but this one WAS big. I certainly wouldn't have minded if they had ended up being wrong, cause now spring seems so much farther away now with all this snow!
I had planned on spending the weekend getting some projects done that I could finally share on the blog, but I guess those will have to wait a little while :( But I did get to spend some quality time with my dad friday night and saturday plowing and shoveling about ten houses, twice each. We are both feeling it now!
I hope everyone is safe and those who lost power get it back asap!





No comments:

Post a Comment