Thursday, April 16, 2015

MY FAVORITE: CEMENT TILE SHOP

If you haven't seen the beautiful array of cement tile from Cement Tile Shop you are missing out! From traditional to modern, their handmade cement tile is perfect for any room and any style. I am hoping (fingers crossed) that within the next year I can tear up our master bathroom floor and lay down one of my favorites...

BOB
CHECKERED
CONTEMPO
CUISINE
DALE
DIAGONAL
KELLY
STRATA III
TRIVIA
ZEN

Too many to pick from! My favs are contempo, dale, diagonal and trivia. What would you pick?

Don't forget to follow me on Instagram and Pinterest!

2 comments:

  1. We’ve been stumbling around the internet and found your blog along the way.

    We love your work! What a great corner of the internet :)


    pavetile

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete