Tuesday, April 10, 2012

TRENDY TUESDAY

CHALKBOARDS
today's trendy tuesday...and sorry its a little late, its almost 9pm here in Boston, so I am sure most of you will be reading "trendy tuesday" on wednesday...is chalkboards. I know you seem to see them everywhere now, and tons of pics on Pinterest. Have they lost their glory? I don't think yet, because, well I still love them, and am currently painting a small chalkboard wall in my kitchen (I will give you the diy tutorial after I am finished with it). Take a look at how some have incorporated them in their homes. What do you think? Would you use classic black or colored chalkboard? Would you paint a whole wall or frame it and hang it on the wall?

kreativredning.blogg.se

myidealhome.tumblr.com
decorpad
decorpad
decorpad




thelettercottage.net 
  



little blue deer




 

No comments:

Post a Comment