Tuesday, April 17, 2012

TRENDY TUESDAY

CHEVRON
It seems you see chevron everywhere lately. Maybe a little too much?? It can be beautiful if this trend is attempted correctly, but it can be very easily over done. Do I think the trend is over? Not quite. Do I think the trend should be over? Not quite. I think in certain statement pieces it can be beautiful, like a rug, or window treatments, even as a kitchen back splash (I LOVE the second to last pic), but painting it on vase or on every accent you have - maybe not so much...chevron also doesn't have to be a bold colored print, it can simply just be a pattern - how you lay your wood floor (I also LOVE the pics of the parquet) or your tile...here are some chevron examples below, let me know what you think! How would you chevron?

dgpublications.com

West Elm


Flor
Chairloom

DecorPad
renaissance parquet
renaissance parquet
renaissance parquet
Etsy
casamidy
West Elm

No comments:

Post a Comment