Wednesday, August 29, 2012

AGAIN! I've been M.I.A.
Things have just been pretty hectic the last couple weeks around here. My cousin is over at our house as I speak (well, type) installing the kitchen backsplash! I am so excited! He had some extra time this week so its happening sooner than I thought and I can't wait to go home and see the progress, Ryan is home so the lucky guy gets to see it before me! 
But in the meantime I thought I would share a little bit of what my sister has been up to. Like me I am sure you all are OBSESSED with Pinterest and have a million DIY pins you think, as you are pinning, "I'm gonna do that!" but never do? Well I have a ton and have yet to really try any of them. My sister, Sam, her husband, and three kids in tow just moved to Arkansas. They bought a house that needs a little TLC and have been working at it all summer. She told me about this pin she found on Pinterest and wanted to do it in their kitchen....


PINTEREST

So in came Chris, my brother in law, and worked his magic....pretty damn close to the pin huh?! I think it looks great! Now I just need to execute some of my pins I've been wanting to try.



No comments:

Post a Comment