Wednesday, August 22, 2012

TO OPEN SHELVE OR NOT TO OPEN SHELVE...


So the plan was to have my cousin make two more doors, possibly with glass, for the kitchen cabinet above the sink and leaving the cabinets to the left and the right open. But when I was staring at the kitchen from our living room one day, I thought of something else and am curious what you think...below is a not so good, bad lighting, iPhone pic of the kitchen currently (please excuse the pizza boxes)...


My new idea is to take down the cabinet above the sink, run the subway tile I was planning to use all the way up the new opened space and hang some reclaimed wood shelving and therefor then have my cousin make doors for the large cabinet that is currently open on the left...like this...



What do you think?

No comments:

Post a Comment