Friday, June 28, 2013

CRAIGSLIST BAR STOOLS AFTER


As mentioned here I purchased a pair of bar stools from craigslist that need some attention.
Here are the bar stools BEFORE:


And here they are AFTER:


much better!

All I did for the seats was take off the old fabric and reupholster them with this spotted fabric
I basically used this tutorial from Little Green Notebook with tips for the corners. Mine was a little harder because I used two layers of fabric because the spotted was just a little too thin and I could see the yellow foam through, so i first upholstered a layer of white fabric, and then the spotted so they didn't come out as perfect as they could have. I should have gone to the store and picked up some batting instead of using the white fabric but apparently I was too lazy for that.

Someday I would love to be able to afford these:

BRASS AND BLACK LEATHER BAR STOOL / BV stool with back
via

ugh I'm drooling

No comments:

Post a Comment