Tuesday, September 10, 2013

BRIMFIELD 2013

Another trip to Brimfield under my belt...here are some cool things I came across:


I wanted this rug so bad, didn't even bother asking how much it was, know it would cost big $$$


Loved this little tea cup and saucer with its black and gold, should have bought it - I think she was taking off 50%


This jewel tone green lamp was awesome, I really should have asked how much. Imagine with a high gloss black lamp shade...amazing


Oh wow this dresser! The wood drawers were so beautiful. The rest of it needed to be stripped though to get rid of that rust color. Another I did not dare ask the price of.


I know what you are thinking, this chair? really? yes! reupholstered in a deep navy velvet and remove the padding, with those chrome legs this would be amazing!


This mirror was HUGE! I say gold leaf that baby if you dare

Well this ends my second trip to Brimfield and again I left empty handed., as well as my mom. My sister however, it was the first time there for her, and she left with quite a few purchases - the crazy part about that is she lives in Arkansas! Good thing she already had planned to bring a Uhaul home with her even before we went to Brimfield
Did you make it to Brimfield at all this summer? Any good finds?

No comments:

Post a Comment