Friday, September 6, 2013

Tom Brady & Gisele Bundchen's Home, meh

Yeah that was a meh. Tom Brady and Gisele Bundchen's California home was featured in the latest Architectural Digest and it's not that it isn't beautiful, and amazing compared to the average American's home, but it just didn't do it for me. It just seems predictable and well kinda not "special". I guess I had the preconceived notion that they were more "hip" than this. Now don't start sending me hate mail, like I said, it is beautiful and absolutely well designed, I just didn't get that wow factor I expected to have (which I suppose means its just not my style and not what I would choose if I were two multimillionaires - tho I would love that home gym)...




NOW THIS STOPS MY HEART...TOTAL WOW FACTOR...

ELLE DECOR VIA BIJOU AND BOHEME


That's all folks. Happy Friday!!

No comments:

Post a Comment